We partner with small, medium and large businesses across Gippsland, Pakenham and South East Melbourne to assist them in getting the most out of their people. We also assist businesses to meet their requirements under the National Employment Standards (NES), the Fair Work Act (FWA) and the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations.
Abbey Gough – Principal HR Consultant
- Bachelor Commerce (HR, Management) Deakin University
- Certificate IV in Project Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (previous qualification)
- AHRI Strategic Workforce Planning Workshop
- HR Law Masterclass – 2019
- Return to work Coordinator Training (Allianz, 2019)
Abbey’s diverse experience in corporate HR and HR for small to medium businesses in both Melbourne and Gippsland underpins her success. She is extremely passionate about HR and is known by her clients as being personal, extremely practical and pragmatic.